ape da jadi?

This teka teki now make me crazy.. im trapped in d game.. I cant go anywer.. im locked in d game.. I cant go outside.. key holder (KH) hav d key.. I gav it to kH after so long time I didn’t open it to anyone. I dono d key is till wif KH or not.. huhuhuhu (T.T)

Teka teki is getting so complicated… I felt like crazy to tink abt it.. May KH da busan kot men teka teki macam ni.. huhu.. its ok.. lumrah… im redy to face any possibilities to losing d key.. I try it.. it may hurt ma warrior of teka teki,,, but wat can do.. go wif d flow…

Tapi awas kau KH… akan ku kejar kau sampai lubang cacing.. hahahhahahhaa… =)
Even kau lari macam mane pun… akan ku seru askar2 ku dalam permainan chess tuk menjawab teka teki yg kau beri… so get redy k.. hehehe…

=p

Tembaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pom pom pom… kebabooooommmmm……

0 comments: